Wednesday 13 July 2011

Cups of Tea 1762 - 1766

Graduations and Celebrations to all of you fellow Graduates! Go forth and get employed! As i've got a LOOOOT of freelance to commence tomorrow, I'll now be going to bed early, but first... I will post the only decent photo of me in a cap and gown that exists...



You can imagine how bad the others are going to be...

Coming tomorrow - some graphic design, a new joint tumblr between me and my very talented other half, Miss Gemma Anderson (it's going to be fun!) and some drawings... perhaps! A lot of exciting stuff in the works, it's going to be fun to stick around folks, I guarantee it!

M x

1 comment:

  1. If you think I look like a dork in this, by christ, you should see the mad Irish hair i've got in the other photos... I look like the lovechild of Dylan Moran and Rainn Wilson...

    ReplyDelete