Monday 27 June 2011

Cups of Tea 1644 - 1659

Hello Hello, you wonderful people! Today marks the official return of Teasign! Hazaa! After a week of moving out, I'm holed up again, back at the dinning table at Boyle Family HQ... it's a very strange experience if I'm honest... There's no date of moving out set just yet, though with one or two interviews and New Designers next week, hopefully it won't be too far off! Some good news on Thursday too! I got a First in my degree, which is pretty spiffing!

Until then, personal projects have resumed! Though saying that, I will be taking on some light freelance work if it arises (I can't really commit to anything full time until after ND, as I have no idea what my workload will be after this week if things go well). But for the main part, I will be designing for an upcoming project with my looovely girlfriend, Ms. Gemma Anderson and some fellow conspirators!

Also, I'll be returning to some stencil / paste up work while I'm back in the Port of Talbot... until then, enjoy what's been inspiring me for the past few hours! The amazing work of Ben Newman, these masks are truly incredible!



M x

No comments:

Post a Comment