Tuesday 5 July 2011

Cups of Tea 1702 - 1706

How goes it people of the world!? London's going well thanks, I spent the day setting up for the opening of New Designers tomorrow! Which looks to be a fantastic day! Short of a terribleee sketch on the front of my visual diary (which I will now cover with some paper from paper chase...), I haven't done any design today! But again, a very busy day of awards etc. tomorrow! We shall have to see how it goes :)

Short of that, here's some of the wonderful things found in London today! A very nice paste up (ruined by a Che sticker...) and some funky stickers on a stop sign! Just a constant reminder to keep looking around in old Londaminium for street art! I seriously need to go hunting for some over the weekend when this exhibition's all done and dusted!





Anyways, an early night must be had! I've gotta be at the Business Center for 9am just in case the judges take an interest in my work, what what!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment