Monday 4 July 2011

Cups of Tea 1696 - 1701

Hohoho! So if you hadn't have guessed, I'm in LANDAN! Horray! Oh, how i've missed you Islington... With your arty atmosphere and amazing sources of deliciously expensive sustenance! NOM NOM! Cyber Candy, Chillango and the rest of upper street beware! For I will be raiding the shit out of your food stores these next few days! Here's a picture of the week's first Chillango... Chicken with Pinto beans, hot salsa, cheese and lettuce! There will be many more to be devoured!



Short of this, I had an interview at Pearlfisher, which was amazing. I've got an 1 month internship position there, however I have no idea when I can start it, but it's looking to be October / November. But I am chuffed! I'm so damned grateful for the opportunity, but more on that one as it develops!

After that, I went to New Designers to see the ol' gang and start building the exhibition up! It's an early tomorrow when we'll put all the work etc. up. But I shall put some pictures up I'm sure :) Anywho, as I say... early start tomorrow so it's time to get some shut eye! So I'll leave you with this little gem!

Symmetry from Everynone on Vimeo.



Night Night!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment