Friday 9 April 2010

Cups of Tea 217 - 264

Yes. A lot of tea has been drank in the weeks off I've had. It's all good, here comes an effort to contribute to Teasign once a day again... I'm so adamant that I'm going to keep this up that last night I went around searching for content I loved so that if I'd had a busy day, I've got stuff to quick post that's interested me. Winnar.

Where to start? I got some vinyl sticker's through today for my Beekeeping project, I'm quite happy with them :) It's quite a strange feeling having your own stickers... It kinda brought home to me how far I've come as a graphic designer, and how much importance we a graphic designers put on ourselves, when the basics of what we do can be done with anyone who's visually creative. However, I won't post them up yet until I've sent all the packages off to the far and distant lands of people who're prepared to street team this for me! I can't thank you guys enough :)

Other than this, THE DIGITAL ECONOMY BILL IS THE BIGGEST INFRINGEMENT ON OUR CIVIL LIBERTIES SINCE THE DAWN OF THE INTERNET. I won't lower myself to obscenities like some Scottish Labour mp, (yes, this just got political haha...) but it's honestly a joke. The Lib Dems have been very clever boys and girls by speaking up about it, they certainly won my vote in doing so... But that's enough about the news, almost every story I heard today annoyed me... maybe I'm just getting old but sheesh. Also the "Frankie Boyle Goes Too Far!" thing made me laugh. It's not half as bad as some of the thing's he's said and they kick up a fuss... I mean Jimmy Carr can talk about Pedophiles and nobody bats an eyelid... Man up.

Other than that, did another flyer in the style of the rainy one I did for Club Smith a few weeks back.. so here it is for now, if you couldn't tell... I'm in a bit of a strop haha!



M x

No comments:

Post a Comment