Thursday 15 April 2010

Cups of Tea 0277 - 0279

Sorry about no post last night, I was otherwise indisposed! That and I hadn't drunk any tea. Seemed hardly fair to post something up again after not having a good cuppa! Dew Dew... Though saying that, even though it's apparently more sensible to have a warm drink on a warm day... even if she can't spell Science correctly...

But yes, there has been some design done and yes, I like it! It took me awhile... I had to go away, watch the Leader Debate and come back, but I honestly love my posters... I'll show the collective posters together later in the week (I'm getting increasingly paranoid about people stealing my ideas in uni work...), but for now here's a cheeky peak (which is un-rendered, the A1 file is HUGE and I'll need to shut everything else to do it...) at one of them... tickets to come!



On a slightly off-topic political note as pre-mentioned, I watched the Leader Debate on ITV in Tommy's room and it was quite interesting... good to see that Clegg's getting pushed forward as a possible front runner (finally...) and I for one, agree with Nick. Will be interested to see next week what happens next week when the main topic is the war on terror... with Clegg's opposition to Trident and British Defenses, it might be a tough one... But as some people are dubbing him "the white Obama" (lol) I think he'll be alright! At least for once I think me voting for Lib Dem's won't be a waste of my vote :)

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment