Thursday 22 April 2010

Cups of Tea 0297 - 0299

So hai. I did absolutely nothing today. Well, I printed. That's about it. I sat in lecture hall feeling like I was being talked down too in terms of my dissertation proposal, then I had some printer trouble (my music posters are slightly yellowed...) and then went around town a little / came home. I walked Gem back and browsed town for some books on my intended dissertation project, then came home and read one. Also found the names of some sick street artists while I was at le Waterstones, check them out :)




Swoon.
(No Official Site I know of...)


Faile. (Not The World's Most Optimised Site...)

Anyways, I'll be commencing work tomorrow and I've got the first of the bee project pictures in :) Come back tomorrow to see them :o

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment