Wednesday 21 April 2010

Cups of Tea 0294 - 0296

A little bit of tea and a whole lot of luck... (10 points if you get the reference)

Anyways, mixed day in terms of productivity. Got my tickets done, so that's all sorted. Started running today in all the nice new gear I bought yesterday... seriously rocking the Nike atm (don't give me that SUPPORTING CHILD LABOR stuff, I'm aware and feel dirty for doing so...) Got some new and smexy lime green Air Tailwind 2s, a few Dri-fit shorts / shirts as well as socks n crap. Good times!



Ran 7.1 km in 33 mins, not far off my old pace for 10k before disaster struck. I hadn't worn them in enough, which resulted in them beginning to rub my foot around about where The Uni is... by the time I got to blackpill I was limping... had to walk the whole 7km home with said limp, took over an hour :/ Knew I should have just gone to the bridge and back! Fortunately, I stopped at the right time so there's not a blister atm... worn the tough leather in a little by rubbing some Vaseline into it. Hopefully I'll be able to take them out for test flight 2 on Friday.

Anyways, enough babbling... its bedtime! Let me know what you think of the ticket plix :)



M x

2 comments:

  1. Looking pretty good. Goes really well with the posters. Looks oh so proffesional :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers M'dears! now, if only I can get Jammer to sign up haha...

    ReplyDelete