Sunday 29 November 2009

Cups of Tea 033 - 038

5 cups of tea and I'd imagine another 5 will come after this one! A looooong night ahead I think!

Done quite alot today, now have 18 pages to print for my fashion brand and I've just knocked off the first of today's two (possibly 3 if I feel up to it) spreads on Sin's / Virtues. Again, anyone spots any mistakes / things they're not to fused on please let me know, it's all helping guys and I can accept criticism :)

So for now, I'll show you the safe design spread... not to sure about the font I've used for the title but I'll decide if I like it in the morning, looking on it with fresh eyes and that! Be sure to check back later if you're up or in the morning, it's going to be a long, design and tea fueled evening!



M x

No comments:

Post a Comment