Tuesday 24 November 2009

Cup of Tea 023

Not an exciting day to be honest but got quite eventful all the same :)!

Went in this morning and Angela liked my Fashion Brand logo which was aces, means I can just get on with it as apposed to spending more time tweaking things about and praying she likes it... She also liked Gem's which was aces! Went out for a wander and a celebratory Starbucks after the lecture :D Going to go full out on this on Sunday so it's all snazzy looking when I print it Monday... I need to find a cheap paper bag somewhere in town I can screen print onto and maybe a clothing box! Gemma's just going to wear antlers :) haha!

Decided to clean my room up finally... took four hours of my day but at least it's finally done. Can't let it get that bad again or I'll be screwed over by it closer to another deadline... Also had the idea of getting myself a whiteboard like Tom. Means I can writing on it what I need to achieve before I go to bed every night on it and cross it off as I go along. Even if it's just a little one like I had on my door last year I think it'll be a big help with the timetable. Check me out! Getting organized at last...

Other than that I started back at the gym again... feels good to run again but Jesus Christ I can't hack my old pace... tried running at 12.5km/h like I used to and died after a minute of it... Nevermind, I'll just take it easy for the next 2/3 weeks to get back into the swing of things and hit it hard after Christmas. Also saw a bloke with a really dodgy handlebar mustache... As Iain so poetically put it, "looks like he jumped right out the pages of the sex pest handbook"...

When I got back, I dove into work and knocked out two pages of my Sins and Virtues, means I've got 8 left to do... 4 of which will be hard but look awesome (hopefully) when they're done (going to aim for two of them tomorrow so be sure to check back) and 4 I'm not to happy with... I'll probably change them alot before I do them... hopefully all 14 will be done by next Monday though... want to gauge Dave's Opinion on them.

So without further a due, I present my nights work, Fear and Punctuality! Not to sure about the fear one yet or the list on punctuality (which is taken from cnn... I didn't make those awful excuse up, they seem to be legit...) but we'll see how it pans out :)





Feedback as always, on here of facebook is appreciated and encouraged!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment