Sunday 15 November 2009

Cups of Tea 002 - 003

God, I hate working in retail. Admittedly it's money at the end of the day, but by Christ I'm glad I've got a sense of ambition... It's probably what made me do this of my sins / virtues layouts first... Layout 1 - Virtue 1, Ambition.



Not the best picture I must say, gotta love screen grabs... but hopefully it's some insight into what i'm working on... just hope it's readable haha!

Other than that, today has been very unproductive. Got in from work at 5, cleaned my new shiny water filter (yes kids, it DOES make better tasting tea) firstly because my dorm water has that irony taste you get with meat (yes kids, in water...) which doesn't really make a good cuppa... Secondly, I want to try that tea experiment I talked about yesterday :) You will see mwhahaha.

If you are reading this, feel free to pop a comment down... i'm not sure if they're still not working, it'd also allow me to see if there's anyone reading this :p

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment