Friday 27 November 2009

Cups of Tea 029 - 030

After today and taking things out with someone, I'm really content with life at the moment, it's great :) <3

Anyways a little bit of design done today as I had to cook food to last myself the next two days (zomg...) and purely because I need a bath... my muscles are still aching from the gym on Wednesday.

Watched two films today that I got yesterday with Martyrs, Inside (another french horror) and Orphan (American wank). Inside was twisted on the grounds it could happen and wrong in the amounts of gore / ways people die. Though wtf the whole Zombie thing was about I'll never know... Orphan was so-so, not Halloween remake bad but it certainly had the basis of a good idea and then went all Omen with it... just not as good.

So here it is, spread eight of fourteen... Possibly one of my biggest virtues and probably the most important (next to selflessness and 1337 cake baking...) Imagination. Nothing would be possible without it. Hell, even this blog wouldn't be possible without it, let alone forming opinions and emotional bonds like love...



B00p!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment