Sunday 22 November 2009

Cups of Tea 017 - 020

Day of rest my arse.

After a dreadful day at work i've come home and done nothing but try to relax... as you can tell by my sour mood it hasn't really worked. Lying in the Bath with Incense to the soothing sounds of Sigur Ros, Failed. Lying on my bed reading with a cup of tea to Damien Rice, Failed. Baking cakes... Failed. Hell, even watching the Labyrinth failed to cheer me up today... I guess I just must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. The 96 lifestyle annoys me.

Worse of all, a good friend of mine has had to start working there again because of the lack of Graphic Design work around at the moment... It doesn't bode well for my future... I guess it's relieving to think that I'll probably start my own studio anyways.

Other than trying to De-stress, I've done a little bit of work today, done my most risky layout for my Sins and Virtues on confidence... If I don't get absolutely massacred by Dave for this one I'll be very surprised, but it's all about the risks baby!



Other than that what else is there to say other than THANK GOD THOSE ANNOYING IRISH KNOBHEADS ARE OUT OF THE XFACTOR! Maybe we can get back to normality now.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment