Monday 16 November 2009

Cups of Tea 004 - 005

Holy Christ on a Stick Batman! Stressed out much?

After quite a fun filled afternoon of playing COD with Aaron on my new sexy 32" tv, reality slapped me in the face like a cold, wet kipper. Deadlines are looming and i've not done alot of work for them...

Well I guess I have... Done quite abit for Phil's 8 Word project in terms of concept work on paper but very little physical research as it was a character I created myself... maybe I'll knock up a few more pages to print with my research, just to thicken it out...

My branding project is now started and I've got the base of my logo done for it, just to vector it, knock up a quick business card and letter head, tweak my already made manual and then take pictures of the boys in suits for the catalog. Lovely. Well it would be if it wasn't supposed to be handed in two weeks from now... Apart from that you've seen my updates on Sins and Virtues and the Essay isn't started. This is of course completely ignoring professional studies. FFS.

Sink or Swim I guess. Freelance work will have to be put on hold until Christmas break but at least this is making me seriously consider my time management... hopefully I'll still come out of this with pretty good grades... that is if I pray really, really hard and don't play call of duty at all...

So alas, no design today as it's all on paper. Early start tomorrow to print on the newsprint stock I've got for my Fred Diamond article and then come home and knock out 3 double page spreads for Sins and Virtues but also do alot of facts and figures work for my Professional studies... FUN!

Beats the 96 I guess.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment