Wednesday 20 April 2011

Cups of Tea 1408 - 1411

Hello all, me again. So I've been getting quite alot of brainstorming done in the old sunshine today, I took full advantage of being away from the Mac so don't have as much as I'd like to show, but hopefully it should benefit me tomorrow if the weather isn't nice, as I'll have a lot to get on with!

However, I do have a new logo vectored for was is fundamentally going to be my LAST major project of my university career, scary times but hopefully it will be fun. This isn't to say that it will be the last project, heavens no... I've got another 3 small things I'd like to do (whether they get done for the May 9th Deadline is another thing, if not I'll just do them afterward) but this is the core of the next 3 weeks while I stress printing everything else!

Anyways, I digress. The final core project I will be attempting is a small blurb book on something I feel quite strongly about, mainly because if you asked those around me, I probably suffer from it slightly. Yes ladies and Gentleman, I am a shopaholic.

I jest, I don't suffer from Compulsive Buying Disorder REALLY, but it was fascinating to me that such a condition existed, but as it's productive to the cogs of Western society to keep buying, even if we can't afford things, I could find little on it. As I wanted to find out more on the subject, I planned the Stop Shop project, not only to warn of the dangers of CBD, but also as a general rule book of keeping compulsive buying decisions in check.

Over the next 2 weeks, you'll see a lot on it at this here blog, as well as the other 3 small projects but for now, here's the logo for it at least :) It's the first time I've tried anything like this and I believe it came out well :) Thoughts and opinions, as always, are Welcome!



M x

No comments:

Post a Comment