Monday 18 April 2011

Cups of Tea 1399 - 1403

Ho-Ho-Ho! I really don't know where I was going with that one! Due Due... Anyways!

As promised, another day of consecutive blogging and some Design! Wow, you wouldn't swear I was a graphic designer at this rate, but thank God the main hump is now over... 3 weeks left! Christ alive, that's a scary thought! But it does also free me up to do a hell of a lot more design work... the blinders are off and I can once again see completely creatively. It's a nice feeling!

So here for your consideration, the logos of a good friend of mine, Mr. Oliver West. It's a quick project admittedly but seeings as I seem to be uddles better at Branding at the moment, I thought I'll strike while the Iron's hot. 3 colour variations of his new logo with the stationary and some new project work to follow tomorrow!



M x

No comments:

Post a Comment