Sunday 17 April 2011

Cups of Tea 1357 - 1398

Ho-Ho-Ho! Crikey, it's been awhile! I've been hard at work (mostly on paper... and in my head 8-) ) for the last week or so, but slowly slogging away at the rest of the Wes Anderson posters! To be honest with you, most of them have been done for a while, but I didn't update for a day and then thought bugger it, I'll put them all up in one go for you lovely people!

So without further a due, here are the rest of my posters - Starting with 'The Life Aquatic', Wes Anderson's Short, 'Hotel Chevalier' and the feature film that follows it, 'The Darjeeling Limited'. Then to wrap it up, the last of Wes' films, the delightful 'Fantastic Mr. Fox'.









Anywho, I've gotta get some grub down me and then head off to work (hence the early update!) and I'll possibly post something up after that! Regular updates start again here guys :) If you enjoy the posters, give me a comment or a facebook message as I'll probably be making prints of some of the nicer ones to give away :)

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment