Tuesday 28 December 2010

Cups of Tea 1013 - 1016

Nom Nom Nom. Nothing like a cup of tea to make you feel less like hungover death...

Despite the thumping headache, temperamental tummy and lax concentration, I've got quite a bit done today for a day that should have been a write-off! I've got a hard day ahead of me tomorrow (I'm aiming to get all of the TESD pod art done so I can get them all done by the end of the week), but for now I'd like to show your the Vectors of Bri, Walt and Quinn, that will alternatively don the front of the artwork much like Kev did for the SMod stuff.



Getting a picture of Quinn head on was a pain in the ass, had to use his Haloween TESD picture in the end >.< While Bri's isn't as head on as I'd like it, I still think it captures his essence well enough :) And with that, I'd like to reveal the first of the TESD art and hopefully you'll enjoy it!



The Art for TESD #1 is all based around the concept of player hating. For me, other than Bri's worries (which was unfortunately to long for the quote box) that people would think using the TESD name would make them look pathetic (which I guess is funnier in hindsight than it would have been at the time I first listened), Walt saying he'd be un-effected by people on the net and 'player haters' was just so full of win, it had to be the cover. The red hat and douche-bag beard he sports are based off of a Chappelle Show Character called Silky Johnson, aka Player Hater of the year. Some of the gold can be found here.

Other than that, the Tales from The Coat is based on one of Brian's original name ideas... I was going to do Joint/Counter Joint but (a.) couldn't find the show logo and (b.) Tales from the Coat is discussed in the next two pods also, so deemed it more relevant.

Come back tomorrow when hopefully, I'll have at least another 4 to show!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment