Monday 20 December 2010

Cups of Tea 0985 - 0989

Almost at that 1k cup of tea kids, and almost at 2,500 page views :O Wowzers, If I can get it to 10k by the end of February... I promise all of you 14 followers a cup of tea and maybe some other goodies! So spread the word ;)

So yes, as promised, here's Smodcast 1's artwork, the explanation copy / pasted from the view askew board where I posted it last night :)



"I tried to build of the idea of Kevin's idea of celebrating births, so put Kevin in a surgical mask to go with his claims that it doesn't really happen in child birth. I also laughed at the idea of instead of a ring bearer, having a scissor bearer, hence the pillow and scissors The quotes are pretty self explanatory I hope!"

No bugger commented back though... so feedback (especially if any of you listen to SMod, if you don't... you probably won't like it hahah).

Until Tomorrow / Smod 2 + 3...

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment