Wednesday 17 November 2010

Cups of Tea 0871 - 0883

Alot of tea consumed over the last two days people. Which means alot is going on in my head... after tomorrow, I'm going to be shut away in this room with no loop to the outside world. Friday / Saturday / Sunday are full work days. 8am - 10pm I'm going to drill out work for the 3 projects I have in my head right now. Will it be a successful weekend? Who can tell, 3 things I know for certain are these.

- I'll have something to show you.

- I'll be able to dress myself (buttons and all...)

- I will finally put to rest my distaste of vegetarians.

Wow, ain't I cryptic? Hopefully this centurion shift of work will get me back in the mood to blog every day, not just every other...

Anyways, Imma make this quick because alas, I have to be up early tomorrow to do some work before I meet the wonderful ms. Anderson and set about a day of watch french horror movies! oh la la (8)

So i'll leave you with this:



I wish I was the sucker who came up with this idea... Damn them... see more here!

M x

3 comments:

  1. Never EVER trust a Veggiementalist.
    God made Pig taste that awesome for a reason and they throw it back at that bearded old man in the sky with a scoff!!

    A scoff i say, they will be the doom of us all, with there pasty skinned scoffing ways!!!!

    Beware my friend, BEWARE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me why I agreed to give you my veggie packaging again....?

    ReplyDelete