Sunday 7 November 2010

Cups of Tea 0843 - 0850

Not alot of tea drunk because of the old paintball and steam-punk design :o Despite the awesome poetry about not hearing back, I got to do the final designs :) w00t w00t! No word if the logo will be used 100% yet, but hopefully it will... that and it's quite a nice project to have in the folio :)

It's been a busy day on it, I received the concept art for their sub on Friday, I spent the day vectoring it before going to bed bright and early, well... 12. Which is early for me, but alas... I was given free sparklers!

Then yesterday I went paintballing for the first time in forever (I'm talking about 6 years...) It was aces! One death to 6- 8 kills (got at least 4 direct kills, 3 SURRENDERS, then me and Ollie were spraying the bridge in the last game and people walked out dead so I coulda got one or two...) Which was a nice break... even if it did KO me into an early night :o

Today was spent doing all the final logos, there's about 40 in total... I wanted to get some dissertation done but this was kinda priority one... I mean CBBC has Newsround and last time I checked, THE NEWS WAS IMPORTANT! (even the opinions of people my mental age...) Nevermind, tomorrow I think I can crack out the last 1.5k :) I've gotta remember to print off the guidelines however, I left my last load in the seminar room.

Anyways, here's a brief sneeeeeak peak of the logos I've done, the first 2 of 5 pages of idea... They're based on idea 11 from the last post. They asked me to steampunk it up, so I did... Steampunking up the original logo and recreating it totally based of their concept sketches. Then obviously some play with font! The other 3 pages (imho the better stuff...) will be uploaded tomorrow, so be sure to swing back!



M x

2 comments:

  1. Cheers Lind... I kinda prefer them to the others for their simplicity, but I guess you can't be precious over them, it's the clients choice at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete