Tuesday 16 August 2011

Cups of Tea 1958 - 1960

Hohoho there sports fans. It's ok if you don't like sports, you can be a fan of not watching footie ball if that's more up your alley. The point is your here, and in being here, get to see the name / logo reveal of the new exciting adventures in clothing :o!

I present to you - Marching Brand.



For those of you who completed that survey I put out last week, cheers! We're aiming at getting a few designs out soon and you lovely people will get some form of discount if you want it! More info shall be coming soon, but out of sheer curiosity, any thoughts on the logo would be nice! Would you wear it on a tee of shirt? Let us know ;)

With that I'm off to bed, it's been a very hectic day of running around and physical running and I'm pooped because of it... Some cool 3D stuff of the toy design me and the very talented Mr. Gareth Lloyd are going to be producing tomorrow!

M x

1 comment:

  1. I personally wouldn't wear a tee with that logo on as i'm not a big fan of it BUT i'm sure others would.

    ReplyDelete