Wednesday 10 August 2011

Cups of Tea 1936 - 1939

Ok. So remember when I said that I would be starting a new project today and that there would be some work to show you? Well I lied. It was to be expected really, I'm a terrible person... As much as the previous statement could be mined for its hearty nuggets of truth, an explanation is in order! After a trip into Swansea to tidy up some affairs, buy some coke zero and some more teabags, I didn't actually get home until 6 o'clock. By the time I'd poured a brew, had a bath and scribbled down some ideas for the clothing firm, it was bordering 8pm... Which is now known as 'tidy up time'.

Why and what is being tidied up you ask? Why, my beloved games collection of course! For as those who know me well will more testify, I did go through a phase where I did buy a lot of games... purely because I could, but alas, I was seriously to busy to play them. So I now have around 20 titles that I've barely scratched the surface of, and am faced with the prospect of of moving away / being full time employed and may even sell alot of them. So for the time being, despite the games coming out in September and how much it will break my heart, I am officially on Gaming Lock-down. The Hours of 8 - 11 are no the only computer-able hours of the day as I get ready to throw myself back into serious design as of tomorrow. I finished Mirrors Edge tonight (I got to chapter 8 of 9 and quit it...), so Bioshock 2 will be completed tomorrow hopefully... I'll let you know how I progress.

Now, as I am the aforementioned terrible person, I believe I owe you all something to look at. Well, there is a position I applied for as part of a well known toy company... I don't want to show all of what I designed as part of my portfolio I sent out to them, but maybe one or two of the minifigures... I roll some of the others out in due time :) Obviously, I'll keep you guys updated also on whats happening on that front, as I know...



M x

No comments:

Post a Comment