Tuesday 16 March 2010

Cups of Tea 0171 - 0173

Not alot to post, but the essay is done hazaa! It's taken a long time but it's done...

Started running again yesterday too. The weather was nice and I ran 7km... did it at a nice pace too considering that its the first outdoor run I've done after in over 6 months... ran it at 6.08mins per Km... not my best pace by any means (best recorded time is 4.5mins per km... I could probably run faster but that's over a 10km distance... not sprinting...). Did 50 press ups and 150 crunches after then run too... which was nice!

Also stripped my diet down to healthy stuffs. Fruit, fruit juice and salad... yay! My body is seriously pinning for sugar atm though, the detox effect really isn't the bet. The lack of sugar / caffine in my blood is killing me... But gosh, it shows how much I consume!

Anyways bed time,

Nos Dar Plant!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment