Saturday 13 March 2010

Cups of Tea 0157 - 0163

Long day of work today!

Work in Work (lol) until 2, came home, watched Wales fail at Rugby (which was hard work) and then go to work on my Ulterior site, which was ok I guess. Hell, even a fun way to spend the afternoon once I'd got the hang of it. So much so that I've finally got some web hosting! Hazza!

Unfortunately this could mean the end of this blog in it's current format but we'll see, at least if I do make the switch to a self hosted Wordpress blog, it'll let me import this archive in for those who never got a chance to read it (if anyone cares... I'm still not convinced anyone reads this other than Gemma...). Hell, if you are reading this, drop a comment... even if it's anonymous I guess... even if it's become more of a visual diary for me as of late.

So I promised some work and I can't really show much, I'll give those who haven't seen it a sneaky peak at my Ulterior website (although I'm going to rip it apart in my evaluation, I want to design more than frames!) and I'll post the commission pieces later in the week.

EDIT - this image isn't finished so I took it down. The hard drive's downstairs and im simply to comfy to get it.

But screw the work! My most important find of the day was surely THIS website.

What is this image if not an act of genious?


Credit: Amir Weinstock - Source

M x

3 comments: