Friday 4 November 2011

Cups of Tea 2202 - 2213


Two days without blog updates! I am disgusted at myself Ladies and Gentleman! Nevermind, nobody's to blame... Except maybe me? You forgive me? Awww, you shouldn't have. Really, I need to be held accountable...

Just a quick blog update today as my day has been taken up by some rather pressing matters of future employment (and maybe a little bit of Halo...), just to post up a flyer I did for another standing up comedy in Caerdydd, maybe if you're about that area, you can go along to it! Who Knows!




Apart from this and said job interviewing etc. it's been a pretty slow day! In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's been a pretty slow week on the design front... Halloween Party Monday, Driving Lesson + Freelance Tuesday, Work Wednesday, Freelance and some Gaming Thursday and employment related stuff today... Next week however, I intend to start redesigning the website (finally!). Also Running will restarted as well as the hopeful completion of a long over due running magazine style thing...

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment