Wednesday 27 October 2010

Cups of Tea 0807 - 0814

Sorry for not updating yesterday people, I got sucked into Red, Left For Dead Redemption... Also known as Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare... Ohh it's such a good add-on!

It's been a seemingly slow two days, I've been slowly chipping away at the little research left for my Packaging / Infographics and am about to begin writing up my next two briefs! I should really make a start on my dissertation though :/

Real serial moment just now, seeing a logo I produced on a shopfront... As in a physical version of it. Its such a strange feeling! Going to go to uplands myself sometime in the week to feast my peepers on it in the flesh when Katie opens :) Hopefully all will go well for her. I encourage everyone to support her with all their flower based needs!



Short of that, there's talks of more flyers in the work so hopefully there'll be some nice design up in the coming days! So i'll love you and leave you with something I found while doing a little research on copyright last night, made by Talk Talk (the broadband suppliers of all people...) Enjoy!



M x

No comments:

Post a Comment