Saturday 30 January 2010

Cups of Tea 0046 - 0049

Didn't think I'd be back? Thought not. But I'm a master of disappointment.

It's been a slow day. I myself was disappointed by the lack of a free development tool for the Iphone. Why should I pay for a piece of software central to the core functionality of Apple's Ipod Touch, Iphone and Ipad? Sure, if I were to publish it for a profit I could understand the one off fee, but surely Apple should want to encourage the development of applications for it's devices? But apparently I'm going to be stuck paying $99 for the privilege when the Easter loan hits. Damn.

On the topic of mass uploading all my work... Well, I tried... I love design seems to hate me uploading PDFs to the site, and when I manage it not only are they of crappy quality, but the items are pretty small... I've included links too my favorite spread's of my Sins and Virtues (10 pages only in document uploads... wtf!) and my 20 CCTV cameras. For the most part, my Sins and Virtues can be found / read within the archives of this blog anyways.

Sins and Virtues (10 pages...)

On the 20 CCTV cameras, it helps to understand the project. We were simply asked to take 20 photos of 20 different similar objects. I choose CCTV cameras, a friend chose padlocks, Lights and I saw one example of Cows. Then we simply had too write 300 words to accompany it. The result is as follows. It didn't need to be clever, it just needed to work as a piece of design, letting the pictures do the talking.


Camera Obscura - I.e. 20 Pictures of Cameras.


Other than that, All i've really done is a Print Company's Corperate ID. I'm Not Very happy with it so I'll only show a little bit, I'm sure you get the idea :)



That's it for tonight. I've got a few ideas for tomorrows blog but I'll probably save them until the week so I can craft them better. As always, feedback is requested and encouraged. Remember, spread the word and thanks for reading :)

M x

1 comment:

  1. you need to check out issuu.com mat.
    pdf book funtimes ;)

    ReplyDelete