Friday 29 January 2010

Cups of Tea 0035 - 0045

Yes, it's been awhile, but alas, Not that tea has been drunk. Instead food has been consumed, caffeine has been sourced from coffee and the nights have been long and lonely for my own creativity. Yes kids, after Christmas I was burned out.

After the work pre-Christmas, combined with the work in Morrisons / the non-stop events for the rest of Christmas break, when I got back to Uni I had a mental block of sorts. I procrastinated, butting my head on my desk in frustration at my lack of drive and I was generally abit of a bastard tbh.

But I've had a wonderful week. I've not stressed about anything. I've eaten chocolate and pizza and in general, stuff not very good for you. I've watched films, I've played games, I've seen the woman I love (One Year Together on January 22nd, Love You Gem :) <3) and I feel good. I mean not because I've done nothing, but that the break was well needed and I'm ready to be creative again. Admittedly I'm probably going to need a kick up the arse to start freelancing / personal projects again (there seriously aren't enough hours in the day with how much sleep I need) but it's a start, I want to be the best again.

Tomorrow will contain a MASS upload of everything I've done for the past two months, hopefully I can upload the PDFs onto welovedesign but if not, I'm going to put uber-low res versions into a PDF and rapidshare them.

Other than that, I've purchased two sick prints, one of which is by Wonting, which I really want to post framed as she was so nice to sell me a spare she had lying around :) The other which I will post, is by Josh Keyes, entitled Totem II (Raven Steals the Light), which not only being very cheaply priced ($30 + $5 shipping to the UK...) but $15 from each purchase is donated to Partners In Health, the organization collecting money for the Haiti tragedy. It can be seen below, but I advise picking one up here, it's only available for a limited time and not only is it beautiful, but it's profits go to a good cause!



Until Tomorrow.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment