Saturday 2 January 2010

Cups of Tea 0002 - 0006

If this day had been any less productive, it would have involved me not moving those extra 3 inches from my bed to the computer chair. I've sat here for most of the day, paper in hand and nothing coming out. If I'm honest, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

The past two days have literally involved me catching upon TV shows, texting and drinking tea. These have been the first two days in the past 3 weeks that I've truly felt like I've been on holiday. At least 12 hours sleep each day and I think I'm all the better for it. Fully recharged and ready to return to the GLC.

On the front of graphic design, I managed to force out a few interesting ideas for Phil's "20.." project, I've just got to go out and hunt down the subject matter now, it should be fun and quite simple too do, just my ideas for the book itself will be a challenge. I'll talk to Phil about it on Friday. Dave's project might as well not exist, the mind map I've done for it was like repeatedly rubbing my head against a cheese grater. I'll come up with something. Hopefully.

But I'm not going to worry about that now, watched the rest of Dexter Season 4 (incredible), 4 Episodes of Scrubs Season 9 (which is rather lackluster), the rest of South Park Season 13 (also abit hit and miss)... but now downloading How I Met Your Mother Season 1, Lets get into it!

Back to the viewing, Happy New Year Again!

x

Vital Stats -

Tea :

Cups of Tea 0002 - 0006 = 5 Teatley, Milky w/3 Sugars.

Viewing :

Dexter Season 4 = Episodes 9 - 12.
Scrubs Season 9 = Episodes 3 - 6.
South Park Season 13 = Episodes 6 - 12.

Hearing :

Tegan and Sara - Sainthood.
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Pershing.
Dance Gavin Dance - Self Titled.

No comments:

Post a Comment