Friday 11 February 2011

Cups of Tea 1168 - 1173

Arghhhhh! One of those days of frustration, already not kept to my 'to do' list due to me having to read stuff again for my dis.. realized that while I know what I want to write, there are no books that give me quotes for it... Currently trawling through journals to see the music industry's view on apps... joooy!

On a brighter not, I did get to doing my new project logo... I'll post it up here, but you I can't tell you what it's for yet ;) Some of you into your conspiracy theories may recognize the symbolism that it's parodying in what should be an awesome project!



Any thoughts would be nice... Also as promised, the No More Excuses piece can be downloaded here. Also put a print option up... as I'm tempted to get one for myself... hahaha!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment