Monday 7 February 2011

Cups of Tea 1155 - 1157

Horray! I can post some work again lol...

Some layouts from my surface pattern work (that I submitted today...) which will hopefully get short listed... I hope? No idea if the pictures of people match up with the work as there were 54 images of work with none of them named... The only reason the people are there is because they're the only surface pattern students I know the name of... oh dear.

Anywho, layooouts (and one cover... I hate the second cover lol).





The idea being that the green represents the designer's colour from the front of the booklet, which then identifies them with their work in the exhibition.



Layout numbero two is the landscape. Replace the green with a grey and add some more space for images over words :) Suffice to say, as is possibly evident by the lack of enthusiasm in this blog post, I'm really, REALLY tired and that I have just realized I can't have a lie in, I've got uni tomorrow... BED TIME!!!

M x

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment