Friday 7 May 2010

Cups of Tea 0353 - 0359

An average amount of tea drank and a modest amount of work, but hey... I'm almost finished! Only that photo book left to pump out and when that's done, so am I! So that should work as a subtle little reminder to those who still have out standing stickers, if you want to be in the book (and trust me, it's going to be a cool little keepsake!) Then please get the pictures to me by Sunday. AT THE LATEST. It needs to be printed on Monday for my Monday Morning Deadline.

Anyways for today's work... The Site Map for the wonderful visuals I uploaded yesterday and the marketing plan for the year of colony. tbh it's kinda boring for you guys, but I quite like the piece of info graphics trailing down the right side so I thought I'd upload it ;)





As always, thoughts are very much appreciated! Noticed afew people have started following me to which is nice! Don't be afraid to comment the posts if you are, or if your not, just click the little button! It's alot more satisfying to know that someones read :D!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment