Friday 18 June 2010

Cups of Tea 0445 - 0456

Not alot of tea drank really for a week off... As I semi-predicted, my ipod died on the way down so I couldn't blog... the only internet cafe I could find was a wonderful £4 for 15 minutes on an ancient looking Dell... dear, dear...

It has to be said, it was a wicked weekend! Got some Mountain Dew Energy (6 bottles... finally found some in a pit stop) (not my image admittedly... my phones dead haha...) but then seconds later had my heart broken in the same place when I saw a "COME ON ENGLAND" Transformers T-shirt...


I'll upload my own pictures of both tomorrow hopefully... I haven't got the USB here atm :/

Other than this, saw a wonderful exhibition at the TATE St. Ives of Lily Van der Stokker and another on Object, Gesture, Grid... Saw a Pollock, a Picasso and some work by ex-Bauhaus staff members / pupils (Albers, Moholy-Nagy), all of them were wicked (although one or two pieces made me think "wtf..."). I seriously enjoyed it though, will have to check out the TATE modern when I'm in London next week.

Anyways, I'm babbling now... I'm a little tired from the trip back... I'll post something decent tomorrow, scouts honor :O!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment