Monday 25 May 2009

Cups of Tea 155 - 489

Colossal amounts of tea have been drunk and just over two months have passed since my last post. Shit. Well put those torches and pitchforks down kids, rip down the 'lost' flyers and get me off those milk cartons, I'm back.

The simple reason I haven't posted is the amount of work I've been doing recently... seriously the last two months have been balls to the walls design, the results of that you'll see at the end of this post. But for now, I'd like to say that commencing the next post will be the launch of phase 2 of this blog. Everyday updates again, a re-design of the classic tea cup / overall feel of the design and some g-r-f-x goodness in almost every post... mmmmm! Isn't that just lemony fresh?

So what have I been doing between work you ask? To put it simply... Sleep/Drink/Eat/Draw/Take in exhibits. The usual really. Some great news that's happened over the past few weeks is me winning Swansea Metropolitan's Francis Morgan Scholarship. IT pretty much means I get a sweet £1k a year (while im in uni) to spend on graphic design related stuff. Holy Potatoes! So after 2 weeks of holding the money in my bank and dreaming the sweet dreams that money brings, I baught a Nikon D60 SLR... so expect some photographic-goodness thrown into the works, hell maybe even into my work itself!

And speaking of work...


Client/Designer Stationary.









Moving House Card.








Fresh Legs Flyer (unused... tour fell through).




Oi. Stop it. You're all too greedy for the design. There will be more tommorow so come back y'all... GO!

1 comment:

  1. Now, how to mention that I'm a big fan of surveillance-defying graffiti also, with wit and subtlety...
    Also, you're completely awesome dude, and you deserve every success. I take it from your card you're moving up in the world?

    ReplyDelete